No products in the cart.
Conditions of Entry
- Broken Arrow Indoor Archery Centre is a non-smoking venue.
- Anyone attempting to use the Indoor Archery Centre without paying or without authorisation will be prosecuted.
- Any patrons under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted into the Indoor Archery Centre.
- Instructions given by Indoor Archery Centre staff must be followed at all times. Refusal to follow instructions may result in removal from the Centre.
- Acting in a dangerous manner to others may result in removal from the Centre.
- Abusive, disruptive or offensive behaviour and language is not permitted. Offenders will be removed from the Centre.
- Children under 7 years are not permitted to shoot and must remain outside the Range area.
- Children under 15 years must have adult (18 years and over) supervision at all times.
- Anyone participating in archery must be appropriately attired, minimum requirements include covered shoes only and long hair tied back.
- Pets or animals are not permitted in the Indoor Archery Centre.
- Indoor Archery Centre staff only are permitted to conduct formal archery coaching sessions.
- All archers undertaking programs at the Indoor Archery Centre will be required to complete a safety induction prior to shooting.
- For safety reasons the maximum number of participants in programs conducted by the Indoor Archery Centre will not be exceeded.
Conditions of entry are subject to change without notice. Management reserves the right to refuse entry. Refusal to comply with these conditions of entry may result in the removal of the offender from the Centre.
Range Safety Instructions
- At the commencement of each program session, all participants will complete a Safety Induction including information on shooting techniques.
- It is essential all program participants take part in the induction at the commencement to continue in the session.
- Participants arriving late for scheduled programs cannot be guaranteed entry into the session.
- At the conclusion of the Safety Induction, participants may request a Safety Induction card for future use at the Archery Centre to verify completion.
- This card can be presented for casual archery. Bookings are essential and availability is subject to change.
- The Safety Induction Card remains the property of Broken Arrow Indoor Archery Centre. Venue Conditions of Entry apply at all times whilst utilising the Centre’s facilities.
- Archery is a safe sport, but there are some safety measures that need to be considered before, during and after shooting.
- Only use the equipment assigned to you, never swap bows or arrows with other archers.
- Only point the bow in the direction of the target regardless of being loaded or unloaded.
- Only use the bow in the way you are told by the Instructors.
- Always be aware of where the arrows are when retrieving them, the blunt end will injure you if you walk into it.
- Always stand well back from the target until it is your turn to pull arrows.
- Remember the only place for a loaded bow is the shooting line.
- Remember to always follow the instructor’s directions when it comes to starting, to stop shooting and collecting arrows. A Hooter will sound at the completion of each shooting set so that archers can collect arrows safely. Shooting can only recommence when the Hooter sounds a second time.